• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** 2004 Natwest Series (Eng, NZL, WI)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Bradshaw gone.West Indies 159/9.McGrath the bowler.Lawson comes to bat.It's over.NO doubt.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
England haven't won a ODI batting first since Pakistan in the WC
They also haven't lost a ODI batting second since India in the WC

Better hope Vaughan gets better at winning the toss!

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Atrocious shot by Rampaul.West Indies all out for 159.Bad decisions by Rampaul and Bradshaw.Gough gets his first wicket of the tournament.Good bowling by England.A Paul Collingwood catch gets the West Indies under 200.Nothing wrong with the West Indies batting.Just great bowling.Good fielding also or else England would have been chasing in excess of 200 with Gayle and Sarwan getting out.

Mingster

State Regular
England win.

Will be keen to see how NZ will go in the double header. Me thinks we will continue our superb ODI record.

meatspx

U19 Cricketer
This has been a really dissapointing series so far. The weather hasn't helped - but batting form and the pitches have been terrible.

Not sure if I will bother to watch New Zealand's games in the weekend. If the first 10-20 overs of the first game consists of wickets tumbling from either team, then I will turn the TV off.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
It has reminded me of those early morning matches in the TVS Cup last year..where the team batting first was at a severe disadvantage.

Mingster

State Regular
So 3 games from 4 days for the Kiwis. There will be some rotation.

So we will see Butler play? I hope not....

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
1 more victory might get NZ into the final..they have to win their first match because fitness might become a problem by the end of this short burst of matches.

Im backing them to beat the West Indies...they should play Butler at least once.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think so. I got the feeling management were just being careful with him in the last match.

Revelation

U19 Debutant
WI and England are both great at chasing. Whether that's a disadvantage of hte game that's only now bening showed up....well...