• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** 2004 Natwest Series (Eng, NZL, WI)

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Adamc said:
Anthony McGrath's first ball was rubbish. I haven't seen Dwayne Bravo bat before so will be looking forward to seeing what he can do - that on drive off Anderson was impressive.
D'oh.

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
well ill eat my words about the colapse lol

Seriously NZ must be licking there lips at the chance of playing these teams... lol

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
yes lets :)

Our team are way better batters than they are bowlers..

Every single person in our 11 has had a FC hundy....

i dont think u can say a team batting first is instant crappy score...

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Harmison's back, if they see off his 10, then 180+ is very achievable. Having said that, if they lose a wicket now it could be all over in a hurry.

Sarwan has been good as always, Powell playing sensibly which is always good to see. :thumbsup:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Sarwan gone.Excellent catch from Collingwood.West Indies 135/7.Trescothick??-the bowler.Sarwan - 46.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
roseboy64 said:
Bradshaw and Rampaul aren't exactly slouches with the bat, mind you.
Wasn't suggesting that they are. Sarwan is out, so I hope they can put something together.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Adamc said:
Wasn't suggesting that they are. Sarwan is out, so I hope they can put something together.
I am going to stop posting, as everytime I do, a wicket falls. :(