• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** 2004 Natwest Series (Eng, NZL, WI)

anzac

International Debutant
oh crap it's raining - sky's not as dark as it was earlier so hopefully it's only a 'sun shower'..........

anzac

International Debutant
IMO apart from pace Gough's actually more of a handful than Harmison because he's making the batsman have to play more deliveries so far..........

Legglancer

State Regular
tooextracool said:
i would rather not risk my best batsman just to makes sure that he plays a couple of pointless ODI series.....if england go on to lose every ODI this year i will still not change my mind because for the next ashes series i want thorpe to play not get injured!!

Fair enough ..... save him for the Aussies and risk England being the bunnies for the next world cup ! :unsure:

anzac

International Debutant
bugger - Flem getting a bit casual & holes out.............Harmison gets a wicket but the batsman gets an assist - sort of like Tresco's effort.........

could be interesting now as Astle has only started to get going.............

anzac

International Debutant
****e...........now it gets really interesting.................do we see a batting collapse or can Marshall & Styris stay calm & rebuild & bide their time..............

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
i dont see a colapse lol.. 41 from 39 overs..

ALTHOU.. i wouldnt suprised to see marshall get out....

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
oh well im off 2 bed for a few hours sleep (5:30am here in nz)

Cant see nz losin from here... 20 runs to win from 36 overs.. and only 3 wickets down

:D

Well done New Zealand bowlers :)