• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Anything Jarrett touches gives off that stale, Southern-fried country vibe, like the restaurant that's always empty, and it's not only because of his gimmick or deep-South roots either.

Niall

International Coach
The only concern is if Jacob is injured then it will be tough to portray Bloodline as a threat to Roman which does take away some of the heat of the angle.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
You know, one of the quite underrated things about Dominic is his facial expressions. He has a very expressive face, which I think adds a lot to his character/how easy it is to hate him.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Bron's eliciting wows the likes of which haven't been seen since Brock was a young 'un. Bringing believability back to pro-wrestling while being pyrotechnical as hell. Too bad he and Chad Gable aren't in touching distance of a program together.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Saw a video on reddit where Cena signed 3000 autographs in an hour for the fans. Incredible stuff, he's a genuinely good dude who just happened to never turn heel

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Saw a video on reddit where Cena signed 3000 autographs in an hour for the fans. Incredible stuff, he's a genuinely good dude who just happened to never turn heel
I saw that too. What I thought was equally impressive to his signing speed was the speed and precision at which the support bloke gave him the things to sign. Was whipping those things in and out of there like nobody's business.

Last edited:

Arachnodouche

International Captain

This promo came up on my recommended vids recently. Remember it at the time but obviously now looking back it hits different. That match at No Way Out is one of my favourites.

Eddie was so good. I don't know if there have been many better promos ever.
Brilliant. Not one wasted word or expression.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member

This promo came up on my recommended vids recently. Remember it at the time but obviously now looking back it hits different. That match at No Way Out is one of my favourites.

Eddie was so good. I don't know if there have been many better promos ever.
Oh I miss Eddie. What a worker and I love watching his old matches

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Must be so exciting for a wrestler to suddenly get the kind of response Bronson Reed is getting atm. Ironic that Braun himself was in that position once. Fork in the road for both men; Strowman's been wasted once but this is as good a wave as he can hope to get back on.

Bahseph

International Debutant
Must be so exciting for a wrestler to suddenly get the kind of response Bronson Reed is getting atm. Ironic that Braun himself was in that position once. Fork in the road for both men; Strowman's been wasted once but this is as good a wave as he can hope to get back on.
Pretty sure if Braun was that hot now they would have ran with him but if I remember correctly he was supposed to get Roman over but people gravitated to Braun. Fair enough because he could still move about at that time.