• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Kinda hope we get Balor + Gunther in the same faction though. Finn is superb as an arrogant ****y **** and I reckon the pairing would be great and even have some friction

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Priest losing the strap is 100% the right call, but his run has champ has been a quiet success imo. Not especially memorable, but it's allowed him to develop his personality and character massively. Guy feels like a bigger deal, and his charisma is really beginning to come across, which is a stark difference from the "big goon" character that he was basically playing before.

Athlai

Not Terrible
**** it's weird to see WWE actually pull off so many storylines.

The major goals:
Priest looks like a star. Ripley is hotter than ever. And they're both FACES that are over.

The minor goals:
Dom + Liv continue to grow, Dom is red hot. Balor also has come away looking probably better than he has since he was the Prince (besides maybe NXT Demon Balor/1st Universal Champ).

Also that dude sidewalk slamming BOTH members of AOP at the same time is crazy. Bigger E

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bron Breaker almost killed Ricochet, now he’s a champion.

Bronson Reed almost killed Seth Rollins, championship loading…

Athlai

Not Terrible
Factions - so hot right now

Judgement Day might be the hottest thing going
American Made looks gun
The Wyatt Sicks goon squad looks like a real force (still question marks about Bo/Howdy as a main event presence but Rowan/Gacy/Lumis look a great tag+bruiser or trio for the future)

Seems like we will get a new Bloodline vs old Bloodline (+ maybe Sami)
New Day have a powerhouse and a ready made story of tension between Xavier/Kofi (hope they feud but shake hands at mania personally)

Final Testament is zzzz but a fine midcard heel act
and you have Alpha Academy as the face version of a midcard act

Imperium need a new member or two though.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Bron Breaker almost killed Ricochet, now he’s a champion.

Bronson Reed almost killed Seth Rollins, championship loading…
So many storylines and prospects going on all at once. It's the kind of environment that makes even mid/low-card talents aspire to something more than just a paycheck, very reminiscent of the late 90s. Think I'll finally get that subscription to the network.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So many storylines and prospects going on all at once. It's the kind of environment that makes even mid/low-card talents aspire to something more than just a paycheck, very reminiscent of the late 90s. Think I'll finally get that subscription to the network.
Indeed, it does seem like a new era in wrestling. I'm nearly as excited as Gunter appeared last night; he seemed utterly awestruck during his face-off with Randy Orton in the promo.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
If you are in India it only costs like 300 Rs. for a year. Which is less than $ 5 for the whole year.

Red_Ink_Squid

Global Moderator
WWE should pick up that Korean Olympic Taekwondo guy who cheap shotted his injured opponent from behind after he'd already won.

Top heel heat.

Heboric

International Debutant
I've not seen it but unironically Danielson vs Jarrett in a OTT brawl sounds like a fun TV match to me.
For a tv main event it was perfectly fine. If another company did it all the zoomer kids would go ga ga over it The story was Jarret was trying to pep talk Danielson for his probable final match at All In.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah sure I wouldn't mind seeing it either, but to me the fact that we're seeing a WWF/WCW/TNA washout maineventing AEW TVs really emphasises the gulf between the AEW and WWE products. I know it was only one match and all, but to me AEW is really beginning to feel decidedly little league compared to what else is out there ATM.