• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Niall

International Coach
Pretty sure if Braun was that hot now they would have ran with him but if I remember correctly he was supposed to get Roman over but people gravitated to Braun. Fair enough because he could still move about at that time.
Still one of the funniest Raw moments, and yeah Braun was the heel here . :detective

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Brain improved rapidly and significantly in his first run with the company. But unfortunately he still sucked.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
He was a decent wrestler. Wrestling world needs more of the solid mid carders who can easily go up to ME for a while to fill gaps between the big stars. RIP.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
My only real experiences of Sid were the horrible leg break video, his involvement in the infamous Shockmaster segment, and him main-eventing WCW TV shows in their dying days. But yeah he always seemed a good hand, and gave it his all whatever he was asked to do. RIP.

WICFan

State 12th Man
My only real experiences of Sid were the horrible leg break video, his involvement in the infamous Shockmaster segment, and him main-eventing WCW TV shows in their dying days. But yeah he always seemed a good hand, and gave it his all whatever he was asked to do. RIP.
I'm old enough to remember his early WCW run when he was beating guys and then they got wheeled out on a stretcher.

Bahseph

International Debutant
So why didn't AEW have Danielson win the title a few years ago? I know Tony let him have quite a bit of input to what he does but it baffles me that he took this long to realize that he has Bryan Freaking Danielson on his roster. The guy was so good he main evented Wrestlemania twice even though Vince clearly didn't rate him.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Part of it was probably not wanting to just put their biggest title on someone coming in from WWE. Would have made them look completely inferior. And part of it was probably that from a storyline pov Danielson really didn't need the belt until now.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Part of it was probably not wanting to just put their biggest title on someone coming in from WWE. Would have made them look completely inferior. And part of it was probably that from a storyline pov Danielson really didn't need the belt until now.
AEW World Title has been pretty well booked IMO. A few rough spots around injury and CM Punk being CM Punk but otherwise it's been good.

I'd say WWE doing well on this front as well in recent years.

Bahseph

International Debutant
AEW World Title has been pretty well booked IMO. A few rough spots around injury and CM Punk being CM Punk but otherwise it's been good.

I'd say WWE doing well on this front as well in recent years.
I agree but Punk, Jericho, Moxley and Joe held it before Bryan. That's why I wonder if it was really a WWE thing.