• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Heboric

International Debutant
Good money in movies for wrestlers obviously but something always gets lost in the transition even in the case of guys you think have decent acting chops. Dwayne obviously sets the bar for Hollywood success but his movies are juvenile garbage and his range is non-existent. Bautista's probably cream of the crop and surprisingly capable at depicting a more sensitive side. I hear Cena's good too as by rights he should be considering his control over delivery.

I'd have loved to watch Jake Roberts in a Barfly-type movie.
Yeah Bautista has been in more quality films, granted not the lead but solid roles

Athlai

Not Terrible
Honestly AEW rises with Hangman Page moreso than MJF IMO

AEW finally booking the women well too. Mercedes vs Britt and Toni vs Mariah are two big matches. I'd say they're well ahead but Rhea seems to be back.

Aritro

International Regular
AEW finally booking the women well too. Mercedes vs Britt and Toni vs Mariah are two big matches. I'd say they're well ahead but Rhea seems to be back.
Women's division has been fantastic of late, and the main thing that keeps me interested in AEW at the moment. I hope they run their Willow vs Statlander angle going at the same time as Britt vs Mone and Toni Storm vs Mariah May without putting it on the backburner. They'll need to allocate more air time to the div to run all three at the same time, which would be a good thing. These are genuine stars they've got now. It'd be a lot more interesting than anything else they've got going on at the moment.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Then you have the likes of Thunder Rosa, Shida, Anna Jay, Deeb, Soho and Nyla Rose to mix with those higher talents too.

I wonder if they'll ever use Athena

Aritro

International Regular
Its a pity that Jamie Hayter wont be coming back anytime soon :(
Sounds like they've started toying with potential matches she could be involved in although there's no concrete return date:

Heboric

International Debutant
AEW might have signed Kamille Brickhouse, I guess a replacement of Jade Cargill so to speak. Similar type build, but also not so great on the mike. Good for her, she deserved better than those bingo halls she was appearing in.
And she appeared

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Dont understand what they are trying now though. Is it gonna be that Ripley and Priest are kicked out of the new Judgement Day or does the faction cease to exist now?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Dont understand what they are trying now though. Is it gonna be that Ripley and Priest are kicked out of the new Judgement Day or does the faction cease to exist now?
The Judgement Day was always just a faction to serve a temporary purpose. Now you have two of the hottest babyfaces with Priest and Ripley doing their own thing.

Judgement Day might turn into a different faction, it may even turn into 3 different factions. It doesn't matter imo.

The only faction that the WWE aren't allowed to break imo is the New Day.