• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think Australia have ****ed this. They lost a couple of key moments over the past two days and should have had more runs to play with. They were way too frantic at times, especially with England a bowler down.

Gob

International Coach
I think Australia have ****ed this. They lost a couple of key moments over the past two days and should have had more runs to play with. They were way too frantic at times, especially with England a bowler down.
Yeah they'll look back at 240 for 4 and England's 140 for 7 or something as critical points. Again England had and will have the best conditions but this was a game that certainly got away from Aus

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
England will win this at a canter and I will be digging up every one of Burgey’s 4-0 posts

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Anderson's test career could be over given the rise of Tongue, and the successful returns of Wood and Woakes
Not over yet, Atleast he will play till he reaches 710 wkts 1 more than Warne

Eng have Quote system so instead of Same bowler ( Broad) for all 5 test, you get physically fresh fast bowler every 2 test,

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England will win this at a canter and I will be digging up every one of Burgey’s 4-0 posts
Oh no. What was I thinking? I don't know that I'd ever recover from that in the unlikely event it actually happens.

G. S. Kohli

Murphy could ruins england party, yesterday aus's last 2 helped Head to add sterling 54 runs so Momentum already change now but everything Diffrent if eng loose 3 wkts in 1st Hour or so.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Zip it, ****!
In a hotel in Richmond at the minute. Nice part of London. Not exactly right by Wembley, but there was **** all left because I was lazy booking it.

Gonna go have one of the horrible hotel instant coffees while I try and wake my daughter up. Remind her the later we’re in the car the longer she has to listen to TMS

Going to be a stressful drive

G. S. Kohli

Even if Aus loose, they need to trash Eng only 1 out of next 2 test to win or Draw one test.

Do you know who won Ashes last time?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Even if Aus loose, they need to trash Eng only 1 out of next 2 test to win or Draw one test.

Do you know who won Ashes last time?
As I’ve explained repeatedly, England are the last legitimate winners of an Ashes series. 2017 and 21 have both been expunged. The ICC will implement my recommendations formally any day now

G. S. Kohli

In a hotel in Richmond at the minute. Nice part of London. Not exactly right by Wembley, but there was **** all left because I was lazy booking it.

Gonna go have one of the horrible hotel instant coffees while I try and wake my daughter up. Remind her the later we’re in the car the longer she has to listen to TMS

Going to be a stressful drive
TMS
So you are in england, now BBC bloked TMC for Asian Countries

chunksafc

U19 12th Man
If we get to lunch without losing a wicket or at worst a couple of wickets we SHOULD make the runs, my fear is we try and get them in a short a time as possible and throw wickets away and put the rest of the team under unnecessary pressure

Last edited: