• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Gob

International Coach
Of we get to lunch without losing a wicket or at worst a couple of wickets we SHOULD make the runs, my fear is we try and get them in a short a time as possible and throw wickets away and put the rest of the team under unnecessary pressure
They can afford to lose 3

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Leeds Hourly Weather On July 9
11:00 AM – 21 degree (Rain Probability – 1%).

12:00 PM – 22 degree (Rain Probability – 1%).

01:00 PM – 22 degree (Rain Probability – 4%).

02:00 PM – 22 degree (Rain Probability – 25%).

03:00 PM – 23 degree (Rain Probability – 25%).

04:00 PM – 23 degree (Rain Probability – 31%).

05:00 PM – 20 degree (Rain Probability – 56%).

06:00 PM – 20 degree (Rain Probability – 56%).

07:00 PM – 19 degree (Rain Probability – 48%).

Near tea time match might over

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Leeds Hourly Weather On July 9
11:00 AM – 21 degree (Rain Probability – 1%).

12:00 PM – 22 degree (Rain Probability – 1%).

01:00 PM – 22 degree (Rain Probability – 4%).

02:00 PM – 22 degree (Rain Probability – 25%).

03:00 PM – 23 degree (Rain Probability – 25%).

04:00 PM – 23 degree (Rain Probability – 31%).

05:00 PM – 20 degree (Rain Probability – 56%).

06:00 PM – 20 degree (Rain Probability – 56%).

07:00 PM – 19 degree (Rain Probability – 48%).

Near tea time match might over
I’d expect it done in two sessions one way or another

Qlder

International Debutant
Any chance we can ban Stokes taking multiple pain killers while batting?

I'm thinking him being drugged up and swinging away like nothing matters is a definite advantage 😉

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
In a hotel in Richmond at the minute. Nice part of London. Not exactly right by Wembley, but there was **** all left because I was lazy booking it.

Gonna go have one of the horrible hotel instant coffees while I try and wake my daughter up. Remind her the later we’re in the car the longer she has to listen to TMS

Going to be a stressful drive
Thoughts and prayers with your daughter. How was the gig?

Woodster

International Captain
I get the sense today is not going to be straightforward for either side!! Expect us to lose a few wickets early on putting a win in serious doubt before some middle order rescue act (not Stokes this time) and then hopefully edging over the line with the tail, or not as the case may be.

Ashes on the line for us, we can’t stuff this up, the approach and execution has to be spot on, please don’t make this a nail biter again!

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
They were amazing. Damon such a good and engaging frontman
My wife tried to get tickets for tonight at the last minute through the NHS workers scheme. Unsuccessfully, unfortunately. I think Weller's playing tonight too. Did he play last night?

Qlder

International Debutant
With all Halba's negativity I think he should change his Avatar to Bairstow after Aus win today :)

Victor Ian

International Coach
I get the sense today is not going to be straightforward for either side!! Expect us to lose a few wickets early on putting a win in serious doubt before some middle order rescue act (not Stokes this time) and then hopefully edging over the line with the tail, or not as the case may be.

Ashes on the line for us, we can’t stuff this up, the approach and execution has to be spot on, please don’t make this a nail biter again!
Yeah. **** stokes. let a real englishman be the hero with the bat, like Bairstow. Someone who looks like a biscuit.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Joking aside.”

With the ashes series has it’s been, this won’t be plain sailing for England. Australia have a big problem with batting but someone gets runs for all the time. I think other than Root & Stokes someone has to step up for England.