• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Are people not familiar with England batting collapses? Especially in the 4th innings.

This is far from over. Aussies are strong favourites.
yeah I was surprised to see the bookies odds flash up 3/1 in England's favour. I guess they only watch stats tables not the game itself.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
My take is that this is about as 50/50 a knife edge as we are going to get. The bigger question is how late I can stay up on a Sunday night / Monday morning NZ time to catch the end as well as the Silverstone GP which looks mega interesting with McLaren back in town.

Spofforth

School Boy/Girl Captain
He was somewhat bullied into it Dhoni by Sachin and Dravid because they are gentleman. 🧐
They overlooked that part of the "spirit of cricket" preamble to the laws of the game (found in the limited edition Aussie version) that says above all else to "never give a mug an even break" (especially when the mug is also a pom). More fool him. :D

ataraxia

International Coach
Think this is an odds-on chase.

By rights it probably isn't, but given #bazball supreme confidence and Chokestraya ...

halba

International 12th Man
If it's a sunny first session, we could lose the game inside that session. Par score was 350 range I feel

Eng bowling attack has been good this game, Anderson and tongue will return for 4th test

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
If it's a sunny first session, we could lose the game inside that session. Par score was 360
Stokes was star when eng beat Aus by 1 wkt in 2019 ( eng were 67 all out in 1st innings)

Incuding above win eng beat Aus at leeds 7 or 8 times

Many times Aus also won & 4 or 5 test were ended as Draw

Last edited:

halba

International 12th Man
Will Anderson even return for 4th test? Surely you can't drop Woakes- 6 wickets potentially match winning. Tongue is also bowling better and will replace the injured Robinson