• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are the Worst International players U've seen?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
tooextracool said:
if dhoni scored runs in seamer friendly conditions against any top 7 attack or scored runs against Australia or even pollock,ntini, nel etc then i might change my opinion. but i really cant see him scoring any sort of score outside the subcontinent, be it england,new zealand, australia or SA.
Fair enough. I am waiting for similar scenarios in fact to judge Dhoni properly.

Run like Inzy

U19 12th Man
Ian Ward
Usman Afzaal
Ryan Sidebottom
Owais Shah
Rikki Clarke
Jim Troughton
Darren Maddy
Ed Smith
Jimmy Ormond
mentioned by Barney Rubble on the first page.
Yeah those are some pretty good names at county level though - some might even make a comeback to the England one day squad

Last edited:

Beleg

International Regular
Hassan Raza in 1997.
Junaid Zia
Mohammad Sami
Saleem Elahi (worst top-order batsman Pakistan has ever fielded consistently)
Shadab Kabir
Nadeem Khan (Moin Khan's brother)

deeps

International 12th Man
aussie said:
most of the Bangladeshie's were pretty bad, but looking at the major countries blokes like Scott Mueller, Rikki Clarke, Dave Joseph, Shiv Sunder Das, Mohanty, Adrain Griffith, ed giddins are some of the worst's i've seen in the time i've been watching cricket...
SS Das was highly talented, just never got going at the international level. There have been far worse than him

Debashish Mohanty, and Adrian Griffith weren't that bad either. Sure, they didn't set the world on fire, but they weren't the worst

Jose_Mourinho

Cricket Spectator
Barney Rubble said:
You sound familiar....... 8-)
Do I?

Funny that because I've never been to this site before.

It's also funny looking at the three posts I posted before I was banned, which does bring up the interesting question as to why I was banned.

Can you not handle anothers opinion?

Plunkett and Udal are crap.

Plunkett doesn't swing it, has no pace, no movement of the seam, and isn't an IQ bowler.

Udal's ability requires no explanation. Only that it shows anyone with British citizenship who bowls at about 80kph is likely to play for there country at some point.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Jose_Mourinho said:
Do I?

It's also funny looking at the three posts I posted before I was banned
, which does bring up the interesting question as to why I was banned.

LOL

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'm sorry, I guess I read it wrong. It seemed like you said you had never been here before, then referenced to yourself earlier, which would imply you have been here before...;)

simmy

International Regular
Jose_Mourinho said:
Do I?

It's also funny looking at the three posts I posted before I was banned, which does bring up the interesting question as to why I was banned.

Can you not handle anothers opinion?

Plunkett and Udal are crap.

Plunkett doesn't swing it, has no pace, no movement of the seam, and isn't an IQ bowler.

Udal's ability requires no explanation. Only that it shows anyone with British citizenship who bowls at about 80kph is likely to play for there country at some point.
I can bowl at 80kph! My sister could probably bowl at 80kph...

Test cricket here I come!!

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
At one point in time I went and dug out all of England's 90s players that got into the team and did nothing.....
but now i've lost the list and the only name that comes to mind is Darren Maddy :blink:
and there's also:
Tino Best....'mind the windows Tino'....

cric_manic

First Class Debutant
Tamara said:
Ian O'Brian for the Kiwis. But then they did have so many injuries they needed someone
WTF,he did a good job,if he is one of the worst you have seen from NZ then we are not doing to badly