• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sri Lanka in Australia thread

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
we are writing in english not tamil though....
Is 'muralidharan' or 'Muralitharan' a word in English ?? In Tamil 'Muralitharan' and 'Muralidharan' mean the same thing like 'Bob' and 'Robert', 'Bill' and 'William'.

Really by making the statement you have proved your ignorance about Tamil and made a fool out of yourself.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyway, back to the tour...

Two things to take out of the game so far is Sangakarra will be a real danger on this tour, whereas McGrath will not.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:

Two things to take out of the game so far is Sangakarra will be a real danger on this tour, whereas McGrath will not.
It's too premature to say Mc Grath will not be successful in this tour. Afterall this is only a warm-up game and he himself has said that he was improving with every bowling spell . Come Day 1 of Test Match and he may well be a different bowler.

Legglancer

State Regular
So now Warne says that Murali will probably play in the tests ..... is he still in la la land due to the "side effects", or does he know something about murali that we dont.

Craig

World Traveller
Mister Wright said:

I ask you, is there any cricketer that plays or is from NSW that isn't over-rated etc etc.?

Waughney

International Debutant
My 1st test team:
Hayden
Langer
Ponting
Martyn
Katich
Lehman
Gilchrist
Warne (if fit)
Gillespie
Kasprowicz
McGrath
12th man: Tait

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
I hope it is true, but he says the same thing everytime and I find it hard to believe him.