• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sri Lanka and India in CWLand (Australia)

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The drink of your choice on me for that iron-man bowling effort Neil.
If you could word your sentence in the correct order, it would be easier to answer.

A pitcher of Ribena-Lemonade, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Neil Pickup said:
If you could word your sentence in the correct order, it would be easier to answer.

A pitcher of Ribena-Lemonade, please.
What? What are you talking about. (Ignore the "Edited by")

I was rearranging it and decided against it, but didn't quite reassemble properly. :D

Neil Pickup

Kindly don't edit my posts, you little power-hungry krypto-fascist...

Now get my drink. And ideally a massage.

Mr Mxyzptlk

You can have your drink, but Rose and Broncoman will give the massage. They dropped the catches off you.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ouch! That hurts! Toiled away on a lifeless pitch, all the bowlers tried hard but the luck just wasn't there. Unfortunately we didn't make it easy for the batsman. Great batting by Eclipse and Toogood especially, I'm sure had the bowlers done better the pressure would have been off.

Let's salvage some pride guys and at least win a match in the series.

Cloete will be seething after getting a pair.

Simon

doesnt help when the best batsman in the side fails to trouble the scorers in each innings! we were gone early, a long way back after that first innings, im happy with my 81 in the first innings, and well down to eclipse again, good knock. lets hope we put in a better showing next time round...

ash chaulk

International Captain
arghhhh geez..... Eclipse and Toogood are honestly chopping the sri lankans up BUT they need some support team

and good innings broncoman.

hows the shoulder pickup! and thanks for the stumping i enjoy those ones.

lets go team

Simon

ive got a good feeling for the 3rd test, we just have to take the positives out of the first 2 games, cram them into 5 days of cricket and we have a good shot....

Cloete

International Captain
Mister Wright said:
Ouch! That hurts! Toiled away on a lifeless pitch, all the bowlers tried hard but the luck just wasn't there. Unfortunately we didn't make it easy for the batsman. Great batting by Eclipse and Toogood especially, I'm sure had the bowlers done better the pressure would have been off.

Let's salvage some pride guys and at least win a match in the series.

Cloete will be seething after getting a pair.
Oh he's seething alright :@

Losing sucks... let's start winning. Great performance from Eclipse and Toogood. Also good work from Pickup and broncoman. The others were dismal... like me.

I need some runs and quick, my form has gone down the hill.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ahhh... thats what happens when there are no BLUES bowlers in your team :p
im sure if you had myself, adam or halsey you wouldve won :)
just kidding, but good luck fellas, we are always here for moral support (and bowling support if you need us!)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Team for the 3rd and Final Test...

Broncoman
Blewy (C)
Cloete
Eclipse
Jason Toogood
Marc71178
Ash Chaulk +
Xavier Rose
Mr Wright
David Kennett
Neil Pickup

12th Man- Master Blaster

Only the one Change with PY out, and Marc in... Blewy will open the batting with Bronco...

Good luck to all involved.
Lets go out and finish this Series on a high!!!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Hoping to carry on my recent form with bat (and ball if I get the chance) into the Test arena and help us avoid the sweep.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
We felt apart from the 1 innings the bowling had done relatively well, it was also stated that getting a combination started was very important..