• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sri Lanka and India in CWLand (Australia)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
woah!!! what a game, i told ya i was in for a big one dave :D
a century and 4 catches in the first innings and to win so comprehensively just added to the game!
well done team...

ash chaulk

International Captain
You know its a great feeling to be out there when 1 player gets a 100 and then another makes his maiden 100

well done team

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Great work guys...

The faith shown in the team was backed up...

Congrats to Bronco, Ash and Eclipse..

All the bowlers were awesome...

Dissapointed at my own performance again but a great team effort!!!

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Played boys.

Simon and DK both said to me they felt like a huge game coming up. Simon goes on to make a century and bagful of catches, DK gets match figures of 7/83. The gut feeling was right from you 2. Awsome stuff guys.

At least you avoided a series embaressment and restored some pride.

Great effort blokes.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Played boys.

Simon and DK both said to me they felt like a huge game coming up. Simon goes on to make a century and bagful of catches, DK gets match figures of 7/83. The gut feeling was right from you 2. Awsome stuff guys.

At least you avoided a series embaressment and restored some pride.

Great effort blokes.
since when does donkey kong bowl that well? :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Test Averages

I'm tempted to vote Eclipse for Man of the Series, but Sri Lanka dominated most of the series, so it really should be a Sri Lankan you'd think.

Attachments

Neil Pickup

Blewy said:
Great work guys...

The faith shown in the team was backed up...

Congrats to Bronco, Ash and Eclipse..

All the bowlers were awesome...

Dissapointed at my own performance again but a great team effort!!!
Blewy, are you ever going to have a decent series with the bat? :p

Simon

i must agree, blewys form in test cricket is cause for concern, but im sure our big captain can have a big series in the near future...

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Neil Pickup: 6 innings, 0 runs. :D

Some good averages there...Rose's form was cause for concern in the bowling, and apart from 3 batters, the batting wasn't great either.

However, well played in avoiding the whitewash! :)

ash chaulk

International Captain
Liam i think theres an exception for eclipse being Man of the series in a losing side due to the fact he scored nearly more than 200 more runs the best sri lankan also scoring 2 more hundreds then the best sri lankan