• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in Pakistan

Fusion

Global Moderator
Yousaf going all out now. Was dropped in the last over. Really wasn't that difficult a chance.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yousuf gets dropped again :laugh: Luck is on his side.

He's really letting loose now, would love to see him get another 100. 14 off that last over.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
gunner said:
an undefeated 100-200 this innings would really top it all off for him
Yup, might even push him just barely on top of Ponting in the rankings, especially if noone else performs in the match.

gunner

U19 Cricketer
nightprowler10 said:
Yup, might even push him just barely on top of Ponting in the rankings, especially if noone else performs in the match.
nightprowler you sure you arent following me around in forums?

i see you everywhere i go today lol

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Haha, just roaming the forums while waiting for the play to resume after lunch. A little excited after watching Yousuf break those records.

gunner

U19 Cricketer
they have enough time and enough big hitters to get t 500 lead by tea time

hope inzi smashes his way back into form

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Seeing as how the bounce is actually getting better as the match progresses :wacko: , I'd say, yeah, 350 at the very least. Yousuf seems to have upped the tempo, so we should see a declaration today.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Okay, just realized the lead is already close to 300, so I'd say play out the whole next session at least. I'm interested in seeing how the new ball reacts to this change in the pitch condition, Pakistan should declare based on that IMO.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good century to Mohammad Hafeez, and well played by Yousuf to break the record. West Indies have not done themselves any favours with their catching in this innings, it's been disappointing to say the least.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Yousaf scores his 9th hundred of the year. He rode his luck a bit after crossing King Viv's record. By my count he's been droped at least twice since then. But oh well, he takes advantage of the chances and scores another big one. Bravo!

haroon510

International 12th Man
another century from yousuf and viv record is gone
i say at 450 lead they should declear. pakistan has already the 1 test lead if they have 450 untill the end of the day. The worst thing that happens would be draw and in that case pakistan would be the winner of the series. it is impossible for west indies to chase 450 in one day or one and half day spacailly in this pitch. if pakistan wana win this test pakistan has to play aggrassivly. play big shots and take the lead over 400. pakistan has alot of wickets and they are capable of doing so.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
This is stupid. Inzamam should have declared as soon as they hit 400. Now Yousuf is out, a not out in this inning would've resulted in a 57 average. :@

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
PY said:
Just noticed MoYo's conversion rate (haha, there's a pun in there somewhere) of 50s into 100s, 21 100s and 26 50s, that's 45%.

Ponting's lies at 48%, Lara's is 41%, Dravid's is 33.3%, Inzi's is 36% and Tendulkar's is 46%.

That's comparable to some of the greats (in this era and all-time)!
Hayden's is 50% at 26 100's and 26 50's.

And All hail Yousuf, what a year.