• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in Pakistan

gunner

U19 Cricketer
if yousof breaks vivs record it will mentally take drain the windies down cos upto the elad up to this match and throughout the match they have been going on about protecting vivs record

Slifer

International Captain
If he makes it, as a West indian I wood be sad to see the record go, but i would be happy that it atleast went to a very humble and deserving cricketer in Yo Mo.

irfan

State Captain
Prediction: either he is gonna make 28 or get out for a 100 plus score (dependent ofcourse on how long Pakis decide to bat)

gunner

U19 Cricketer
he can get a 100 pretty quickly too

his slow hundreds take around 140-150 balls like the 1 in the 1st innings(155 balls)

if he gets another 100 he would make a massive jump in icc rankings as noone else has performed with the bat in this match apart from ganga and hafeez

Dravid

International Captain
NVM, that was Zaheer Abbas record for most runs in a series. He still has 3 more to go for Sir Vivs.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Can he get a double century before the declaration to break Gooch's run scoring record in a three test series? :p

Fusion

Global Moderator
Yousaf breaks the record!!! :clapping: I'm very happy for him. He richly deserves the record IMO. A very humble player. He did it in the same number of games as King Viv and against quality opposition. He has certainly taken over the mantle of being Pakistan's best batsman from Inzi.

By the way, I loved how classy the WI players were. They all applauded him and Lara specially came over to have a chat with him. Class all around.

P.S: I'm having a whale of a time trying to access the forums right now! Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Fusion

Global Moderator
Lost in the Yousaf hoopla is the sensible innings that Hafeez has played. Would love to see him get his 100.