• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Australia

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Blaze said:
A great example of why I dislike him a lot.
He tried to claim a catch that clearly bounced earlier. I remember a lot of people were ripping into Ganguly when he did something similar in the world cup final...

Blaze

Banned
Dasa said:
He tried to claim a catch that clearly bounced earlier. I remember a lot of people were ripping into Ganguly when he did something similar in the world cup final...

Yeah it will be interesting to see if anyone is fined after this match.

parttimer

U19 Cricketer
Symonds should be given the ball lets see what he can do when the balls doing a bit.

Rudi should be either fired or given a hearing aid ;)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Brett Lee seriously needs to stop charging down the wicket whenever he reckons he has an LBW. There is an umpire you know.

Blaze

Banned
What the hell Lee? Who do you think you are? It doesn't help when half the time his 'appeals' aren't even close. He has to be fined.

What-A-Player

School Boy/Girl Captain
Blaze said:
What the hell Lee? Who do you think you are? It doesn't help when half the time his 'appeals' aren't even close. He has to be fined.
An Aussie FINED? hehe

..sure, when pigs fly etc etc

Craig

World Traveller
Jono said:
He didn't walk, and he usually does. We'll have to wait for the replay.
Did he really have to play at that if he was just going to play a defensive shot?

There wouldn't have been any way he could have been out LBW (wouldn't have hit a 2nd set of stumps).

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
well didn't expect this game to still be playing to be honest, i went to bed expecting to get up & watch England/Pakistan, good effort from the two trini lads...

Craig

World Traveller
Go West Indies.

Lead by nine runs. That back foot cover drive by Bravo off Lee had class stamped all over i - execellent shot.

I hope Chris Gayle, Devon Smith and Ramnaresh Sarwan are all taking notice. This is how you bat and this how you fight.

Josh

International Regular
howardj said:
Nice logic. :wacko:
I also knew someone would pick up on that. Sorry lol wasn't in the best mood for saying things that make sense... if that makes sense... 8-)

Josh

International Regular
Is anyone else sick of seeing Mark Nicholas' head all over an Australian telecast of cricket?? I mean, I don't mind him being over for commentary, but why is he all over the camera all of the sudden?? We could have any one of the Australian commentators or Simon O'Donnell, who usually does those sorts of interviews and things during breaks in play, but for some reason Mark Nicholas is getting his mug all over the shop.

He is a good commentator most of the time, but that's where it should stop. I don't want to see his face lol.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Josh I think you'll find plenty of people on this board are sick of Mark Nicholas. I am definitely one of them.

Anyway great effort from Bravo and Ramdn today. Terrific partnership which was just great to see.

howardj

International Coach
For the next Test, with Langer obviously coming back into the team, they may as well leave Andrew Symonds out if he's going to be that innocuous and bowl so few overs. I'd like to see Clarke get one final chance, before the (hopefully competitive) South Africans arrive.

howardj

International Coach
honestbharani said:
Can the umps never get it right when the batsman is Lara? 8-)
It's an absolute joke. I honestly think, although it's a subconscious thing, some of the umpires like to be liked by the Australian players. And they also get a little intimidated by their personalities and aura.