• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Super Series

I think Inzi might now to tempted to have had Akhtar declared unfit for the English tour of Pak :p

Chukbir might be a better bet to spearhead the Pak bowling attack !!

PY

International Coach
Blimey, the crack on the radio from that Symonds six sounded if he'd broken his bat in half. :D

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Buggers time for School. :dry:

328 is a great performace, the pitch looks like a belter but even witout Pigeon 'll back Australia to keep R.O.W from getting their. Go Aussies

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
aussie said:
1. You've got to be joking

2. That may be true but if u look at 007's ODI record overall & ODI vs Aus i think he was good enough for a late call up.
Totally agree.....Bonds a much better allround bowler than Aktar

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Lee and Bracken should open, and probably end it if they get an early wicket or two. No score is out of reach with that team though, especially with Clarke in for McGrath.

At least White should get a bowl this game.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmm, rather handy total. Why didn't Pollock bowl ten, or at least bowl the last over instead of Kallis? Rather strange, unless I missed him getting injured or something.

Still, you'd think World XI have a good chance of winning with a lineup of Sangakkara, Sehwag, Kallis, Lara, Dravid, Pietersen, Flintoff, Gayle, Pollock and Vettori, assuming Pietersen's fit to bat. Hopefully Lara can hit 100 or so against a McGrath-less bowling attack. :)

Craig

World Traveller
Actually I will choose to be different here - I would have loved to seen Shoaib and Bond bowl in tandem.

Now two geniune speed men in tandem, you don't get that everyday. The problem is who gets left out?