• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Super Series

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
Craig said:
For the last five overs we don't.

SO what is it delayed over in Perth or what is the story?
Any ODIs played Mon-Fri in perth are delayed.(even if they are finals )
All test matches are live
All ODIs played on saturday and Sunday are live.
All World Cup matches are live.

If there was a time for Akhtar to lose his way to injury, then its now. Please, please , please Akhtar spare us, don't humiliate the rest of the world further, pull of from the rest of the matches with an injury excuse.I can assure Akhtar that Pollock won't get upset over Akhtar like Inzi does whenever Akhtar use to pull off :p

shaka

International Regular
both Vettori and Murali were treated with respect and were not taken to the cleaners like the others were.

wahindiawah

Banned
I never thought i would say this, but i think even Rana Naveed would have done a better job than the present pacers of ROW 11.

Pollock's captaincy isn't great, and i think Afridi should have been utilized as an allrounder in first match rather than as a lower order batsman.

Blaze

Banned
GladiatrsInBlue said:
If there was a time for Akhtar to lose his way to injury, then its now. Please, please , please Akhtar spare us, don't humiliate the rest of the world further, pull of from the rest of the matches with an injury excuse.I can assure Akhtar that Pollock won't get upset over Akhtar like Inzi does whenever Akhtar use to pull off :p

Ok we get it, you don't like Akhtar and you don't like Pakistan. Move on ffs.

wahindiawah

Banned
After such a terrible effort by ROW 11 bowlers (in particular each and every pacers) i don't think ROW 11 will be able to win the match, i can only hope for the batsmen to put up a good display :@

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
wahindiawah said:
I never thought i would say this, but i think even Rana Naveed would have done a better job than the present pacers of ROW 11.

Pollock's captaincy isn't great, and i think Afridi should have been utilized as an allrounder in first match rather than as a lower order batsman.

I don't think you can blame pollock, there is only so much a captian can do in this situation.

It is so difficult to gauge the ROWXI surely these players are putting-in. They don't like losing, I hope the World XI win and we get a decider on sunday.

Craig

World Traveller
Blaze said:
They will prob show it again
Saw it and it came back with frequent flyer points.

Other thing we have to mention is the execellent catching by the crowd today. Obviously some people do practice their catching. And you know what? They won the cash :D

Blaze

Banned
Demolition Man said:
I don't think you can blame pollock, there is only so much a captian can do in this situation.

It is so difficult to gauge the ROWXI surely these players are putting-in. They don't like losing, I hope the World XI win and we get a decider on sunday.

Pollock wasn't a good choice as captain. Although as you said, not much he could do about the batting today.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shows what a bit of luck can do for a side.

Eng played excellently in the Ashes and deserved to win.

However, they had all the luck when it counted.

Aus had plenty of luck in this innings and end up with 320 - odd.

Should be enough to win even without our 3 best bowlers.

wahindiawah

Banned
social said:
Aus had plenty of luck in this innings and end up with 320 - odd.

Should be enough to win even without our 3 best bowlers.
What exactly do you by luck? i missed some part of the match, were Aus been lucky???

Entrael

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
wahindiawah said:
What exactly do you by luck? i missed some part of the match, were Aus been lucky???
wicket off no-balls? miss hits landing safely away from fielders (eg. ponting)

but the batsmen all did an excellent job..

Eclipse

International Debutant
they didn't really have luck.. no droped catches Ponting was cought off a no ball when he was like 60 and then got out soon after..

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:
Saw it and it came back with frequent flyer points.

Other thing we have to mention is the execellent catching by the crowd today. Obviously some people do practice their catching. And you know what? They won the cash :D
Great catches the crowd took