• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Super Series

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
lol at shoaib, well when your playing poorly everything seems to go againts you. BTW is been a longggggggg time since i've seen Flintoff so expensive in back to back ODI's

Craig

World Traveller
Blaze said:
You have got to question how much effort some of the R.O.W players are putting into it.
And I have to question Flintoff's bowling.

For a guy who is normally so accurate and ecomical he has been giving away runs at will.

Blaze

Banned
aussie said:
lol at shoaib, well when your playing poorly everything seems to go againts you. BTW is been a longggggggg time since i've seen Flintoff so expensive in back to back ODI's

It's cause he isn't playing for the pride of his country.

Shoiab shouldn't have bothered playing, someone with a spine like Bond should have taken his place.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Blaze said:
You have got to question how much effort some of the R.O.W players are putting into it.
I disagree. I think the fact that they aren't an established team is a disadvantage, but I think it's obvious if you watch it and read their comments that they are desperate to win.

Akhtar doesn't seems to be the bowler he use to be, he looks very ordinary to me.I guess he along with Afridi, should be flown back to PK first thing tomorrow morning.

The world X1 would be beter off without them.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:
And I have to question Flintoff's bowling.

For a guy who is normally so accurate and ecomical he has been giving away runs at will.
actually he's bowled pretty well since he came back

Blaze

Banned
FaaipDeOiad said:
I disagree. I think the fact that they aren't an established team is a disadvantage, but I think it's obvious if you watch it and read their comments that they are desperate to win.
Some players want to, some I would say don't really mind.

Blaze said:
It's cause he isn't playing for the pride of his country.

He never had done that before, he is known to play for himself!

Shoiab shouldn't have bothered playing, someone with a spine like Bond should have taken his place

Bond has not played enough cricket to deserve a place in world X1.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
GladiatrsInBlue said:
He never had done that before, he is known to play for himself!

1. You've got to be joking

2. That may be true but if u look at 007's ODI record overall & ODI vs Aus i think he was good enough for a late call up.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
GladiatrsInBlue said:
The ROW would have done good with Bond in the squad. Thats what matters in the end.

aussie said:
1. You've got to be joking

2. That may be true but if u look at 007's ODI record overall & ODI vs Aus i think he was good enough for a late call up.

1 Something which Pak captain has been accusing Akhtar off, so don't blame me for that.

2 Never said that Bond is not good or he has not done well against Aus, but Bond came back after a long injury period and hasn't played much to deserve a place in the team.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
GladiatrsInBlue said:
1 Something which Pak captain has been accusing Akhtar off, so don't blame me for that.

2 Never said that Bond is not good or he has not done well against Aus, but Bond came back after a long injury period and hasn't played much to deserve a place in the team.
1. What does that have to do with Freddie

2. yes i know he was out for a long time but what i'm saying is that regardless of how long he was out for judging by his overall ODI record and his record vs Aus he was good enough for a late-call up into the World XI.