• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Super Series

PY

International Coach
age_master said:
Lee gets 1, 1 dangerous batsman down, 8 to go.....
:laugh:

Takes the mickey a bit doesn't it? Still don't think it'll happen at the moment! Though I've seen all of them wallop the ball about so I won't say that it won't happen. Especially after my predictions when Pietersen destroyed Australia at Bristol this summer. :D

PY

International Coach
What happened to Lee there? He's been bowling brilliant for 4 overs then suddenly, no-balls, wides and 21 off the over. :wacko:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
PY said:
What happened to Lee there? He's been bowling brilliant for 4 overs then suddenly, no-balls, wides and 21 off the over. :wacko:

commonly termed a brain explosion, i think he was just trying to hard to make something happen.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Powerplay not taken - Aussies don't really have a choice, but it could cost them later on. Especially with Flintoff coming in at 8!!!! The strength of this World XI batting is ridiculous! :wacko: :wacko:

Slow Love™

International Captain
Maybe time for a slow bowler, Ricky... Give White a go.

Come to think of it, couldn't he have subbed for Martyn, rather than Katich?

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Slow Love™ said:
Maybe time for a slow bowler, Ricky... Give White a go.

Come to think of it, couldn't he have subbed for Martyn, rather than Katich?
Ponting probably figured he wasn't going to use either of them whatever happened, and Martyn is probably the better fielder.

Gayle gone to Watson, silly shot from the sounds of things - this brings either Lara, Kallis or Dravid to the crease!! Well batted CHG, a fantastic little knock, even if it could have lasted a bit longer.

EDIT: It's Kallis.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Barney Rubble said:
Ponting probably figured he wasn't going to use either of them whatever happened, and Martyn is probably the better fielder.
So long as not using either of them whatever happened doesn't include White again. :)