• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Super Series

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Mister Wright said:
He's one level below decent. Adequate.
Well, he's no Warne, but who the hell is?

Lets hope White turns out to be more than Hogg in bowling...no doubt he is better at batting.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SquidAU said:
Well, he's no Warne, but who the hell is?

Lets hope White turns out to be more than Hogg in bowling...no doubt he is better at batting.
I wasn't comparing him to Warne. I was measuring him as a player in general. For a guy who struggles to get selected for W.A. he certainly got a free ride in the Aussie team.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
burkey_1988 said:
What chance does Australia have, honestly ?
In ODI Cricket anything can happen.

Just look at the Natwest series - Beforehand I personally thought England would've done well to win 1 of the 6 or 7 50-over games, and anything else would've been a bonus.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
andyc said:
Aww man but I'm buying the game in the next few days for my birthday
I suggest you buy it because I don't reckon you can come in the top 3 my friend :p

andyc

burkey_1988 said:
I suggest you buy it because I don't reckon you can come in the top 3 my friend :p
Ouch. You never know, James Hopes might just hit a century and take a five for. In both games.

howardj

International Coach
Can't believe Katich is Hayden's replacement at the top of the order. Surely Martyn or Clarke would do a better job. Katich has no place in the ODI team.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
howardj said:
Can't believe Katich is Hayden's replacement at the top of the order. Surely Martyn or Clarke would do a better job. Katich has no place in the ODI team.
Kato will do fine i reckon, hes done a great job for NSW in ING as an opener...

andyc

andyc said:
Ouch. You never know, James Hopes might just hit a century and take a five for. In both games.
Well, I guess it would help if he were in the team!

Edit: Geez, the World XI team bats down to no. 10 (well, if you count Vettori as a decent bat)

Eclipse

International Debutant
howardj said:
I agree..

Eclipse

International Debutant
SirBloody Idiot said:
Why can't they bloody well open with Mike Hussey?
Nahh i like Hussey in the middle order.. still he would be better than Katich..

Don't think we need Katich in the OD side.. would rather drop him and move guys like Watson up the order a bit..