• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Niall

International Coach
Cam is a gun, plenty of time for him to come good in this series, in either department.
He's raw but I have seen enough from him to suggest he will be gun cricketer so needs to be persisted with especially in conditions outside his comfort zone as long term it will be worth it. Its not the youngest of sides which is another reason to back him.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
He's raw but I have seen enough from him to suggest he will be gun cricketer so needs to be persisted with especially in conditions outside his comfort zone as long term it will be worth it. Its not the youngest of sides which is another reason to back him.
Problem is his bowling. Reckon he's better than what we tend to think but he just doesn't seem to get any serious amount of overs bowled.
If he's not producing many overs at a young age that's a bad sign for future amount of production. His batting will need to step up if that's the case.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bowling first was absolutely the right call. But you definitely don't still want to be bowling by stumps then; you're liable to be well behind the game in that case - not this far behind mind you
I think once they picked four quicks they really had no choice but to bowl first, especially in those conditions. They just didn’t bowl well enough over the day, and didn’t take their chances early on when they did.