• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Arachnodouche

International Captain
He is an artist after all
Yeah, I love Bret's work and think he has a sense of humor like dry pemmican, but there's a completely justified view that as a pro-wrestler he was a bore even back in his prime. He's just the most miserable old man imaginable now though given to making outrageous statements despite all the false starts at mending fences over the years.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I’d wager that steroid abuse is a far bigger issue in pro wrestling than CTE

The number of high profile wrestlers who died suddenly at young age and/or were completely dysfunctional outside the ring seems to be higher than those suffering gradual decline

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Last Monster Standing ( :laugh: ) was fun. Great feud, a real carny attraction, but has run its course you'd think. Don't think I've seen someone as massive as Strowman do a flying body press off the top rope outside the ring before.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah it's been one of the most entertaining aspects of RAW for a while now, but you'd think there isn't much mileage left to be squeezed out of it now.

The important thing now is that BR isn't jobbed out to Rollins' when he returns (or whatever other big name they are going to pair him with next).

Aritro

International Regular
From a Reddit thread title:

Meltzer says the AEW/WBD deal will begin in January 2025 and is worth $555m over three years ($185m per year). There is an option for a 4th year. AEW will be very profitable with the new deal even before they get a TV deal for Shockwave.