• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah it's kind of easy to see why they overdid the short stuff given how dead the wicket looks. Pakistan really should've scored 400+ minimum.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Top 10 Most Five-Fors by Test Captains:

1.Imran Khan - 12 5-fors in 48 Tests
2.Richie Benaud - 9 5-fors in 28 Tests
3.Bishan Bedi - 8 5-fors in 22 Tests
4.Courtney Walsh - 7 5-fors in 22 Tests
5.Pat Cummins - 7 5-fors in 24 Tests*
6.Jason Holder - 7 5-fors in 37 Tests
7.Daniel Vettori - 6 5-fors in 32 Tests
8.Fazal Mahmood - 5 5-fors in 10 Tests
9.Intikhab Alam - 5 5-fors in 17 Tests
10.Gubby Allen - 4 5-fors in 11 Tests

King Kane

International Debutant
Jamal should be batting higher up the order, he is batting better than some of Pakistan's top order.

Expect him to get out soon now I have said that.

Last edited:

morgieb

Man this cricket is annoying to watch as a fan. Would be good if you were Pakistani though.

Think we just need a whole over of full stuff. Might go for a bit but they're not even looking like taking a wicket now.

Shady Slim

International Coach
not to do more starc bashing because it’s in @vogue but that was a dreadful over (now that i say this i bet he’s going to clean him up this over)

half volleys and low fullies are yorkers to a true eleven just do that

morgieb

Well batted.

**** I hate Cummins's captaincy in situations like this though. Can we for once have a captain that knows how to knock off the tail?