• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NZ Domestic Season

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
I'm almost hoping that one of the BlackCap batsmen gets injured so Taylor can be given a go. He has been awesome today.

Blaze

Banned
He certainly out shone How today.

We have Fleming, Astle and Vincent as the top 3, where is How going to fit in?

sammie_tee

Cricket Spectator
Hes out shone everyone in domesic cricket this year, hes inform and he can tee off, we are losing cairns and do need sum1 to fill that big gap he leaves...> how ant that person.

Blaze

Banned
I am so glad that Cairns' last performance for Canterbury was a good one (at least with the ball). A fitting finish for a legend of NZ cricket.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Did anyone hear Murray Deakers show today? I didn't but my mum reckoned she heard something about 'the old boys network' in the Blackcaps having a problem with Peter Fulton. Anyone hear that too?

Natman20

International Debutant
Great performance by Cairns today with bat and ball. I thought he wasn't retiring from first class cricket yet though.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
I picked up a few signatures at the game from up to down they are
Craig McMillan
Nathan Astle
Chris Harris
Steve Cunis
Shane Bond
Michael Papps
Paul Wiseman
and half in & out of the picture is Shannon Stewart

Attachments