• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official** New Zealand in England

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
can someone tell me why the commentators think this is a good pitch ?

Im pretty sure down here in nz and aus we call these type of pitches "Crap"

Tom Halsey

International Coach
It is not a good pitch, they are saying as much, just look at that Harmo bal to Richardson in response to being hit thorugh the covers for 4...

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Great bowling, Oggie.

He doesn't care if he goes past the outside edge, he just goes back to his mark and gets on with it...

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
Tom Halsey said:
It is not a good pitch, they are saying as much, just look at that Harmo bal to Richardson in response to being hit thorugh the covers for 4...
yeah but they change there mind ever few hours lol

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I think Fleming has just found the uses of short leg.

It was absent for long parts of the England innings.

Anyway, 39-1, Fleming caught Strauss bowled Flintoff.

Langeveldt

Soutie
MoxPearl said:
can someone tell me why the commentators think this is a good pitch ?

Im pretty sure down here in nz and aus we call these type of pitches "Crap"
Looks like a belter by Leeds standards :)

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
lol.. richardson had absolutly NO chance .. that was all pitch.. no skill..

mccullum.. good catch.. not as good as the commentators are making it.. but a good catch

ok astle time for another double century :D