• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official** New Zealand in England

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
Out of interest: Do NZ actually have a single working bowler (fit and in decent form)?
[NEW ZEALAND AMITS MODE ON] Yes, they have Fleming, Richardson...[/NEW ZEALAND AMITS MODE]

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Out of interest: Do NZ actually have a single working bowler (fit and in decent form)?
In this squad ? nope

Mills most likely will get a shot the next game.. and i have a feeling they will bring in butler if hes already in england (he could even be on a plane right now)
What about mason ? we aint seen any of him this tour.. and i thought hes there..

I think...

Tuffy -> Out (Form, Injury)
Martin -> Out (Form, Injury)
Veto -> Out (Injury)
Oram -> Out (Injury)
Paps -> Out (Injury)
Styris -> Out (Form, Maybe Injury?)

LOL thats alot of people out with injury...

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
GOod NZ finished on a high :D

Its 4am here in nz.. And this wont finish till like 6:30 or so..

this game has like.. given my body clock a kick in the ****

PY

International Coach
If he's listening to radio then he would think it's the hand.

And I'll take Simon Mann's word over a 15-year-old truant.