• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
luckyeddie said:
Ooooarrr, hello, moi lovely. Oi loikes Brissle.

'Ow be they zoider in they pubs up thaaaaat Clifton pub crawl?

(roughly traaaaanslated, welcome to CricketWeb)
Wouldn't know at the moment, being a poor student and all...

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
If Pietersen gets in and gets going here, you'd have to think England will push on up to 350+ and start giving some records a nudge.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Loony BoB said:
NZ draw series with Aussie
NZ totally dominate England
England beat Aussie

NZ - 1.5
England - 1
Aussie - 0.5

Obviously NZ are the best ODI team in the world. ;) ;) ;)
Leicestershire hold the WCA title having beaten Scotland who beat Zummerzet who beat the Convicts, Derbyshire still hold the ICF title following the split in the associations administrating the championship belts. Sorry.

Loony BoB

International Captain
luckyeddie said:
Leicestershire hold the WCA title having beaten Scotland who beat Zummerzet who beat the Convicts, Derbyshire still hold the ICF title following the split in the associations administrating the championship belts. Sorry.
:D Brilliance.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Gloucefan said:
Wouldn't know at the moment, being a poor student and all...
The 'rough' always used to be cheap in the 3-Lamps Tavern at the corner of Bath and Wells Roads. 5 pints of that and I walked round the pool table twice trying to find the bog.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
how quick does mortaza get it? (excuse the totally random question, but it just occured on me)

andyc

andyc said:
how quick does mortaza get it? (excuse the totally random question, but it just occured on me)
*bump*

bangladesh being carved up here. i'm not sure which would be better- getting one of these two out and getting KP in, or keeping them in at the rate they're going

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
*bump*

bangladesh being carved up here. i'm not sure which would be better- getting one of these two out and getting KP in, or keeping them in at the rate they're going
Low 130s is about his quickest. Average seems to be about 128-129.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Can anybody work out why the commentators keep telling us that "the Australians won't be enjoying this"? They do realise it's Bangladesh playing and not Australia, right?

andyc

FaaipDeOiad said:
Low 130s is about his quickest. Average seems to be about 128-129.
wow, i would've thought it'd be more than that. i think 400's looking very much of a possibility here. it won't make australia look good if they get it!