• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gilchrist drops a sitter (for a keeper).

Then Trescothick caught off a no-ball - It's all happening.

Brett Lee needs to work out his no-ball problem - it was a big one!

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Luckily McGrath didn't throw the ball over his shoulder in celebration - bad enough as it is without it going for six.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
whats wrong with all the bowlers today, everyone is bowling short when all they need to do is pitch it up & they'll have all the assistance in the world :dry:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
aussie said:
whats wrong with all the bowlers today, everyone is bowling short when all they need to do is pitch it up & they'll have all the assistance in the world :dry:
I wouldn't really say that any more. Australia have bowled far too short, but the wicket is much more placid now than it was with the clouds over earlier.

England, in all honesty, should cruise it from here. Sun out, seen off McGrath and Lee, moderate total to chase.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
aussie said:
The pitch hasn't been doing nearly as much since the sun came out. England should get home comfortably if they're sensible. Australia need a wicket in the next two or three overs, or this game will be over quickly.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
I wouldn't really say that any more. Australia have bowled far too short, but the wicket is much more placid now than it was with the clouds over earlier.

England, in all honesty, should cruise it from here. Sun out, seen off McGrath and Lee, moderate total to chase.
yeah thats true but they are still bowling too short. but anyway things are looking quite glum for Australia :sleep:

greg

International Debutant
I can't remember the last time there was a game (one day or test) at Headingley where the bowlers didn't bowl too short, with all the commentators tearing their hair out in disbelief. The only exception was India... who won the game with spinners!

Slow Love™

International Captain
Well, it's all looking pretty dire here, and hard to see us working our way back into this one. I wonder if there's any chance of another look at Kasper in the last two games - could be that Gillespie has koala status though.