• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Slow Love™

International Captain
Flintoff is yet to really fire with the bat vs Australia. Damn, my forecast is looking really conservative at this stage.

Surreal to think we'll win this tournament after England has pretty much dominated, and we've lost to Bangladesh (and had to fight hard to win another game over them). One of the dangers of these one-final systems.

England are batting right now like we did in the Twenty20 match. Interesting turnaround.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wouldn't mind so much if it was a talentless England side like 5-10 years ago, but to play such stupid, gormless tripe with all their ability is just an utter waste. Bangladesh would be ashamed at this display of shot selection.

PY

International Coach
Gilo and Gough worth 50 runs between them, Collingwood worth 50, Jones worth 10 and Harmison worth 10.

G. Jones is the key.

Do I sound like as big an idiot as I feel saying this? :D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Would have been interested to see how he would have handled it if it had, say, hit him on the shoulder. :p
Well, there's a bit of a difference in pace for a start, but I reckon that he wouldn't have done anything other than accept the apology then throw his wicket away.