• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
PY said:
To be honest, he's got a point. Can you see England scoring 50 in the first 6 overs? I certainly can't.
They won't need to score 50 in the first 6.3 overs. Will be interesting to see what both teams do about their bowlers beyond the main pace bowlers.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Scaly piscine said:
They won't need to score 50 in the first 6.3 overs. Will be interesting to see what both teams do about their bowlers beyond the main pace bowlers.
Maybe won't need to bowl Collingwood/Giles, but England have 4 main pace bowlers (yea I know I'm including Gough there) as opposed to Australia having 3.

Entrael

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
BoyBrumby said:
Poo. & a glorious cover drive from Hussey to end the over.

I have to say I'm pretty glad Hussey isn't in the test squad, he looks a quality bat.
yeh you should be lol.. hes scored like 3 triple centries while playing county cricket. So he can definately bat. Wouldnt be suprised if he gets elevated into the test side very soon.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big decision from Vaughan to bring on Collingwood - shades of the CT final in filling a fifth bowler rather than going for Ashley - be interesting to see if it pays off.

Colly's bowled a decent length first up, but can we get that sixth wicket?

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
Poo. & a glorious cover drive from Hussey to end the over.

I have to say I'm pretty glad Hussey isn't in the test squad, he looks a quality bat.
show the depth in talent & experiece that Australia have.