• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
Only two more overs of it, then the big four can come back and finish the last 13.
or Symonds will destroy them in the closing overs, has i type Symo goes :@ spoke too f**king soon.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's difficult to know what to say, as one by one the overs tick by and Collingwood and Giles approach their full allocation. Where are the main-line bowlers?

Botham is doing his nut, yet still the dibbly dobblers are going at less than 3 runs an over. Is he shielding Gough and Jones?

My guess is that one big over will signal the return of the big fellow - but will the big over come? Can Brad Hogg GLA come good?

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
i just turned on the radio & i heard that the ashes will be showed on big screen in our cities. In that case in this area it may be shown at the big screen in Queen's park, bristol.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
Not sure of the logic of Hussey scrambling a quick single off the first ball of Harmison's over...
Hogg is no rabbit, their is no reason for him to sheild him

shaka

International Regular
Gotta be impressed with Harmison's bowling figures so far, 3 for 18 in 8.2 overs, brilliant