• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
aussie said:
i know mate, but i'm saying something 8-)
You're saying something? OK...:unsure:

Seriously good pull shot from Hussey off Harmison just then. Let's see if Gough can redeem himself.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pratyush said:
There was talk of bringing it as one of the stupid innovations.
Yea, it's nearly as daft as those other crackpot ideas they came up with, like the idea of a substitute. Good to see common sense prevailed...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Adamc said:
You're saying something? OK...:unsure:

Seriously good pull shot from Hussey off Harmison just then. Let's see if Gough can redeem himself.
He does! I must say this remains a tussle with a slight advantage England with two quick wickets now.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
This match twists and turns like a twisty-turny thing, and you can call me Susan if it isn't so. Good fight-back by Eng again after it looked like the wheels were coming off. Gough finally bowls a decent ball.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Pup goes, once more England get a wicket when Australia seem to be getting away form them, ummmmmmm that wikcet would have made Gough's day much better. :happy:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Scaly piscine said:
Did they just take 25 runs off his bowling analysis?
Just playing off what Adamc said. He'd have to take the rest of the wickets really quickly to redeem himself completely. That said, Clarke was a big wicket.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Neil Pickup said:
That do you?
He's about a quarter of the way there. ;)

Wouldn't have hurt to take a gamble and send Lee in to hit some sixes, especially with so few overs to go. 270 will be a decent target from here.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Jono said:
3 wickets for 12 runs. Amazing turn around.
25 balls still to go. The way it has been all along, expect Australia to come back to even things out by the end of the 50th.