• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As said before Simon Jones can't bowl at the death (which is a bit longer than usual because of the lack of wickets taken), use him up early or don't bother bowling him.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Pratyush said:
Agreed it was a full toss but the shot by hussey off jones for 4 was quite magnificent.
Not a very good second spell from Jones, 35 runs off his last four. To be honest I think he would've been better off sticking with the length he bowled in his opening spell, instead of trying to bowl full. Makes it a lot easier for Hussey especially, IMO.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It remains a tussle with a classic run out.

This match has been one of the best one day matches I have seen till now.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Whoops. awful mix-up there. If Jones had been a little more alert he could've got Symonds out at the other end though.
EDIT: I think Symonds is out? Yep.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Both batsmen end up at the same end, by the sound of TMS it's Symonds who was out, but Hussey tried to walk and they called him back - it's Symonds who's gone, MASSIVE wicket for England.

Very shrewd from Hussey though, sneaky little b'stard.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Symonds will be gutted, he had a hundred for the taking & do you guys realise that ENG could have had a double play just now.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Barney Rubble said:
Both batsmen end up at the same end, by the sound of TMS it's Symonds who was out, but Hussey tried to walk and they called him back - it's Symonds who's gone, MASSIVE wicket for England.

Very shrewd from Hussey though, sneaky little b'stard.
Hussey actually dived to try and get in front of Symonds so he would be out instead, quite generous of him really. Australia will probably have to scale back their total a bit now, though Clarke should be able to hit some quick runs.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Barney Rubble said:
Didn't see it but sounds like another piece of lightning-quick Collingwood magic. I swear that guy's not human.
Collingwood looks so stiff but oh boy when he moves, its like Toby Maguire turning into Spiderman!

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
aussie said:
Symonds will be gutted, he had a hundred for the taking & do you guys realise that ENG could have had a double play just now.
There's no such thing in cricket.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
aussie said:
I was thinking exactly the same thing and the stupidity of it!