• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Pratyush said:
What is shipping forecasT? haha
It's where they spend about two minutes announcing the sea conditions for all those listening out at sea - apparently it's a big Radio 4 tradition which they can't get rid of, I just find it REALLY ANNOYING!

Ah well, it's over now but I MISSED A WICKET!!! :@ :@ :@

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Much-needed boundary by Lee. Australia will probably be very happy with 260 now. Another dropped catch from Vaughan, second of the day, both fairly difficult though.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it just me or was that a whacking great nick?

Yes, it was. Should've been Geraint's sixth!

Just thought I'd warn you that Exeter has been deluged by a pair of torrential thunderstorms today - thunderstorms that are heading North East. So keep an eye on your DL tables.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Neil Pickup said:

Just thought I'd warn you that Exeter has been deluged by a pair of torrential thunderstorms today - thunderstorms that are heading North East. So keep an eye on your DL tables.
Cricinfo also said some thing about it I think.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:

You mean your DL tables, surely - no-one else here understands them!! :D

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
A 4 and the magical 260 I spoke about looking good its back to the tussle the match has been all the while.