• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

PY

International Coach
Nice to see some things haven't changed, ie Lee providing extras for the England total. :D

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
superkingdave said:
what do we need to get the bonus point?
double figures, for a start :p

but, it's not as if england has to worry about the bonus point. they're hardly going to not make the finals

Barney Rubble

International Coach
aussie said:
[RICHARD MODE] If that happens i'll eat my computer [RICHARD MODE]
:laugh: :laugh:

I'd love it to happen, just to hear what Richard had to say!

I actually rate Solanki higher than some people - I still don't rate him highly, but I don't quite think he's as utterly rubbish as some seem to believe. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a few runs here.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Barney Rubble said:
Blowers calling Brett Lee Brad Hogg.......world's most improbable case of mistaken identity? :D
mate, i still don't get how he could confuse symonds with gilchrist... for one, gilchrist is white!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
interesting decision to bring Gillespie on, could be a good move, gives him a few overs whilst England aren't looking to attack, could release some pressure

PY

International Coach
Blowers has been over the hill for 3 years now, absolutely brilliant in his day but that is not now.

I can say with sincerity that I'm relieved when someone (usually Aggers to repair the damage) takes over from him.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
andyc said:
mate, i still don't get how he could confuse symonds with gilchrist... for one, gilchrist is white!
Could have been worse - he could have thought Symonds was Brett Lee. :laugh: They don't even have the ability to bat in common!

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Flintoff hits Gillespie for four. He's not messing around - we might be about 15-3, but if you bowl him a bad ball he'll still hit you for four. Poor from Gillespie.