• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Glenn. :D

Australia restoring the order of things from the VB series here, perhaps? They got off to a flier with the ball in almost every game then.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It feels like 1997 again.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Bloody hell - I miss the first 20 minutes of the England innings and this is what I find when I get back. Shocking, England, shocking.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting to see how Flintoff will do, coming in so early. Hopefully they can get KP in soon as well so they can bowl at him without fear of being hit to all parts from the outset.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Adamc said:
Interesting to see how Flintoff will do, coming in so early. Hopefully they can get KP in soon as well so they can bowl at him without fear of being hit to all parts from the outset.
my thoughts exactly

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
This is the perfect situation for Freddie to make a big one, but he has counter some world class operators.

PY

International Coach
I can't see Freddie being all too bothered about Lee, in fact I'll be very surprised if there aren't some verbal and cricketing fireworks in the next few overs if he stays in. He certainly won't back down.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Adamc said:
And I'm sure that's the last we'll hear of it... :p
It was irony of the most ironic kind. He'll get about 15 I reckon, then he'll play a crap shot and get out.

And as for Gilchrist, I told you, I was trying to jinx him, and it worked! :p