• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Sehwag309

Banned
jagaways said:
To Sehwag309,

I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: take a fatal overdose of your medication. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face that makes your pillow cry itself to sleep every night. No, come to think of it, you would.

Now, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured ****** stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Hell, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps.

Good day.
As I replied to this Idiot and mentioned that the words seem a copy/paste

I just took the 1st Line and typed it in Google

Check it out...

Google

:D

Maybe CricketWeb should do a Background check before letting these Loosers in, unbelievable!, they can't even be original in replying with whatever Intentions they have.

I think I know whats it about and mods have been told about it....but a good example of "Getting Caught RED HANDED"

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sachin may have 2 wickets, but I just fear that Afridi, and Hafeez (who has already hit two 6s in this game) may be able to get a hold of him. He hasn't been tight, and I think he's already done his job for this match. Granted our other bowlers aren't that much better at keeping the scoring rate down, but I just fear he may get tonked soon.

Bring back one of the pacers IMO.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jono said:
Sachin may have 2 wickets, but I just fear that Afridi, and Hafeez (who has already hit two 6s in this game) may be able to get a hold of him. He hasn't been tight, and I think he's already done his job for this match. Granted our other bowlers aren't that much better at keeping the scoring rate down, but I just fear he may get tonked soon.

Bring back one of the pacers IMO.
Haha Sachin proves me wrong!

Afridi gone, Sachin's got 3. Wooooo!

Sehwag309

Banned
mofo123 said:
abismal! awful...sad!...:( a nights sleep for this?...waste!...well done india for demolishing pak.
Such loss will make Pak come back strongly, its just 1 game and Pak is still fav for the series, I wouldnt be celebrating until the series is over

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
Disgraceful display.We should still win the series i think but still we should have chased this but then i guess this is pakistan for you.

Sehwag309

Banned
Kaneria would be Good Option and if there was one batsman from Pak who was kinda fooling around has to be S.Malik.

His Pinch-Hitting role cost him his wicket especially after scoring 80 odd v/s India A

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
aussie

my, how did india win that after the start they had, good batting from Viro and the Wall who were well assisted by Tendulkar who is playing on his ``LUCKY GROUND``

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
aussie, how come you write 'Aussie' at the top of all your posts? Everyone knows that you are aussie by looking at your username on the left. :confused:

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Adamc said:
aussie, how come you write 'Aussie' at the top of all your posts? Everyone knows that you are aussie by looking at your username on the left. :confused:
i sometimes have a problem posting without writing a title, but it seems to have cleared up now

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
aussie said:
i sometimes have a problem posting without writing a title, but it seems to have cleared up now
Ah good. Never heard of that problem before, glad it's fixed up. :)