• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow India fighting back here. Three shots straight to the fielders by the Pakistani batsman, and suddenly a terrific start has turned into a worrying score. Hopefully India can apply the pressure now, but with Inzy there Pakistan always have hope.

jagaways

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
To Sehwag309,

I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: take a fatal overdose of your medication. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face that makes your pillow cry itself to sleep every night. No, come to think of it, you would.

Now, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured ****** stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Hell, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps.

Good day.

Sehwag309

Banned
Its seems a nice copy/paste sequence of words and it seems someone in this forum has appointed you to talk to me like this (Looks like it)

OR

I think you got the wrong person or you hate Indians in general.

Its hard to even judge you since I have never seen you around, but what little I know!, u seem one of those inbred versions who were born due to a mistake

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Even though the run rate required continues to rise, with Inzy still there, and Razzaq and Afridi still in the shed, Pakistan are still in this game. I would feel much more comfortable if Inzy is removed, and soon.

shaka

International Regular
current score 99/4 its up to inzi to get a big hundred in order to win this,although i am picking india to win from here

Sehwag309

Banned
Jono said:
Even though the run rate required continues to rise, with Inzy still there, and Razzaq and Afridi still in the shed, Pakistan are still in this game. I would feel much more comfortable if Inzy is removed, and soon.

And afridi yet to come

Jono check ur email...its regarding some idiots reply 2 posts up

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Sehwag309 said:
Ok, now is the true test..afridi ON and it wont be easy
With Afridi in, less than 8 runs per over shouldn't be hard to keep up with, but he only lasts an average 23 balls per innings. He needs to at least triple that.

Sehwag309

Banned
Adamc said:
With Afridi in, less than 8 runs per over shouldn't be hard to keep up with, but he only lasts an average 23 balls per innings. He needs to at least triple that.

I meant, it wont be easy for India

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
shaka said:
that was worse than mcmillans wicket in the 2nd test
I haven't seen Razzaq's dismissal, but I don't think it's possible to get worse than McMillan's. :p