• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Sri Lanka

Dissector

International Debutant
Wow, blink and the Sri Lankan innings is over. I am sure the Indians must have got a lot of satisfaction getting Mendis and Murali out for 0.:devil2:

Jakester1288

International Regular
Sri Lanka are all out for 292. I thought that was going to go sailing over the ropes for six, but there was a man under it, who took that catch comfortably. Singh has the record for best bowling from an Indian on Sri Lankan soil, with his 6/102. I am waiting to ee how Dravid bats, because he is fighting for his number 3 spot, and if he fails I think he will be moved down to number 6.

Dissector

International Debutant
yea apologies for that having not having the capacity to think for myself & wanting to follow suite of the views of brilliant student of the game.
OK, you can't think for yourself; but at least learn to write a proper sentence.:laugh:

shankar

International Debutant
Actually I would be surprised if Laxman doesn't get the 3 spot in this innings itself.
Yeah Laxman at 3 and Dravid at 5 I think. At 6 he might have to bat with the tail and I don't think he'd be too good at that with his present form.

Dissector

International Debutant
Murali bowling the second over is a surprise ; I guess Mahela doesn't have much faith in Kulasekara especially against Sehwag.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just got home, can anyone summarise the day so far? As in who's bowled well, batted well any howlers in the field or by the umpires?

Jakester1288

International Regular
Just got home, can anyone summarise the day so far? As in who's bowled well, batted well any howlers in the field or by the umpires?
Sri Lanka were in trouble when Jayawardene scored a solid 86, and Sri Lanka posted 292, 37 runs behind. Singh got 6/102, which is the best for an Indian on Sri Lankan soil. Very vague, but they are the main things you need to know.

Dissector

International Debutant
Murali bowling the second over is a surprise ; I guess Mahela doesn't have much faith in Kulasekara especially against Sehwag.
Apparently Murali didn't bowl the second over; I could have sworn that's what Cricinfo said at the time. Anyway he was introduced in the fifth and it looks like Sehwag is carrying on from where he left off. This is a huge opportunity for him to improve his second innings record in a big game.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol Jake, I've been using it too, but don't think we're allowed to advertise streams on here.

Murali bowling with 7 on the legside to Sehwag still doesn't stop Viru from going aerially and for 6 over square leg. Love this bloke.