• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa

R_D

International Debutant
Dravid said:
Seriously Raina can be whatever he wants, but I hate him now. I was seriously cursing at the TV when I saw him bat against Australia and I lost all respect I had for him as a player.
That innings against WI was much worse than the one against Aus... he struggled to get singles against WI. He was just hitting it straight to the fielder everytime. Thats the worst bit of batting i've seen in long time.... i was pulling my hair out watching him bat at the pub. It was rather depressing.

Nishant

International 12th Man
Raina should be dropped! I've said it a lot of times now, but watching him in that CT just frustrated me so much! I hope King Chappel (8-) has a good chat with him!!!!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Raina should be given an oppurtunity up the order. He's, mostly, been coming in during the slog overs. This doesn't offer a clear representation of his batting ability. However, he's a great talent, no doubt.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Turbinator said:
I think Raina should be given an oppurtunity up the order. He's, mostly, been coming in during the slog overs. This doesn't offer a clear representation of his batting ability. However, he's a great talent, no doubt.
He's a great talent, but there are better players than him who should be in the team.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
It's all a blessing is disguise. I, in all honesty, expect us to get totally murked on this tour. However, I also expect these Indian players to have some sense knocked into them before the World Cup. This is how it goes. Indians, when they are on a good streak and are winning loads of games with ease, get over confident and excited and start caring less. When under pressure and have not performed well and upto the mark, these same players suddenly, somehow, get their act together and do wonders.

So, all in all, I want us to get completely destroyed...So that these players will have a load of pressure on their heads going into the WC.

Last edited:

Dravid

International Captain
silentstriker said:
*SNICKER* And they want to run cricket.

God, the BCCI makes the ZCB look like the paragons of efficiency and virtue.
BCCI makes USACA look like professionals