• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Pakistan Thread

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
imranrabb said:
Gul is out now along with shabbir,moin khan and razzaq.I think ifthikar Rao or what ever his name is will come in as he can also bat abit.
Naved-ul-Hasan's an all-rounder too... could quite easily be anybody for the number eight slot below Akmal (I assume that they'll retain him and Asim Kamal at six and seven)

Mecnun

U19 Debutant
marc71178 said:
I thought Razzaq was injured for the 3rd Test, and I believe that was the reason behind Shabbir not playing?
I am woefully behind in catching up with latest news. I knew Moin was injured but thought Razzaq and Shabbir both had simply been dropped and rightly so!!.

It is a bit strange though that all three got injured. Must have been in the *cough* nets practicing hard after Multan. Umar injury is a worry though, hope te guy recovers.

rgrds

Beleg

International Regular
Lol@ Girls are pretty comment. Balaji was pretty popular here in Multan. He has a rather intresting, and different personality then the other Indian players; hence him being centre of attention.

thehellraiser

School Boy/Girl Captain
fantastic win by pakiatn.....superb performance........
all the people who wre writing the pakistani team off have got egg on their faces.....
the rawalpindi express is up and running again......and another good news for pakistan is that ganguly is back.....hahahahah....the weakest link in the indian team......

thehellraiser

School Boy/Girl Captain
i mean seiously that they should think b4 posting the next time round

the indian side out for less than 300 in two consecutive innings is a remakable effort......

the pakistani bowling is back to haunt the indians

ReallyCrazy

Banned
:cool: dont say anything now hellraiser. You might regret it.
Ganguly weakest link? I think not. He just might turn out to be the lucky charm for India.

Sehwag309

Banned
thehellraiser said:
fantastic win by pakiatn.....superb performance........
all the people who wre writing the pakistani team off have got egg on their faces.....
the rawalpindi express is up and running again......and another good news for pakistan is that ganguly is back.....hahahahah....the weakest link in the indian team......
He is not in good form, but Ganguly is a good player. Rawalpindi express was only impressive when India were in dire straits, I personally, think he can come back anytime but so far is been OK

Last edited:

Sehwag309

Banned
thehellraiser said:
some of the people wre predicting a 3-0 whitewash...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
India whitewash 3-0 is something only in a fairytale, I dont know who posted that but infact I heard pakistan wanted to 5-0 in ODI's but that also sounded like a fairytale didn't it?

Sehwag309

Banned
thehellraiser said:
i mean seiously that they should think b4 posting the next time round

the indian side out for less than 300 in two consecutive innings is a remakable effort......

the pakistani bowling is back to haunt the indians
Relax mate, I told other Indians not to jump to conclusions before 2nd test as they might have to eat their own words, it goes for u too...this haha can turn in to ohoh

Last edited:

Mecnun

U19 Debutant
ReallyCrazy said:
:cool: dont say anything now hellraiser. You might regret it.
Ganguly weakest link? I think not. He just might turn out to be the lucky charm for India.
Yes there is an outside chance he may win the toss for India :)

V Reddy

International Debutant
Where did you get this? I haven't seen any report yet which suggests that Dravid will be the captain

tooextracool

International Coach
for me it all comes down to the pitch. if the pitch seams around a bit india will lose(provided the **** bowling line up is fit) and if the pitch is a flat/slow track then india will win.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
India whitewash 3-0 is something only in a fairytale, I dont know who posted that but infact I heard pakistan wanted to 5-0 in ODI's but that also sounded like a fairytale didn't it?
Anyone trying to predict this series is on dangerous ground.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
india will lose(provided the **** bowling line up is fit)
Strange... the pitch is flat when they're bowling and dodgy when they're batting. Can't they ever play serious cricket?

Anyway, I hope neither Nehra nor Agarkar play- neither appear 100% fit. The 3-seamer plan has failed, so a second spinner is a must, given the quality of spin and lack of pace in the seam attack to take wickets on flat and slow pitches. Besides, Ramesh Powar is the best batsman among the bowlers. Besides, spin is the team's bowling strength, so why not play to your strength?

madcricketer

Cricket Spectator
Sanz said:
TINA = There Is No Alternative. That is the only reason he is still playin this pakistan team. The moment Pakistan get a decent batsman who can bowl 5-6 overs, he will be out of the team.

I predict that he will lose his place in this team another 1-2 years .
Hey there Mr. There are so many alternates if Razzaq get kicked out. There is Saqlain Mushtaq and Azhar Mahmood. By the way Razzaq is still a good bowler. He does not give away that many runs and bats really good also. I think Razzaq is going to continue. I mean look its always players like Razzaq who give the team the break through.