• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Pakistan Thread

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
cricket_spider said:
India is not bowling good ... Bala is all over the place.

Pathan is doing good.
Not bowling good is one (nice) way of saying that. I prefer to say they're bowling horribly. They're supposed to be swing bowlers but they can't seem to control the swing.

cricket_spider

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Well

1st session will determine the outcome. If there are no wickets then......

I think Pakistan will have 70% chance to win or a boring DRAW !!

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
Sehwag309 said:
Karma gets INZI, Plumb LBW-Given Not out, Next Ball..Caught Patel
It seems as if Pakistan's making up for that ODI in which Sehwag survived about four thousand inside edges. The ball and stumps seem to have the same magnetic charge.

And let's not get ahead of ourselves. Youhana and Kamal have tormented us before.

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
Sehwag309 said:
Ya, one of these batsmen has to a yuvraj-like innings or better.
I'm very impressed with Asim Kamal. He's been quoted as saying runs are easier to come by on the international level than the domestic level, and he's really showing that this may in fact be the case.

cricket_spider

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
That's the only way to win ....

SL got pak 182 a.o in the 1st inning here on this ground & they won the test match.

1 Pak 182 73.5 Overs - L 1st Test Pak v SL 1999/00
2 SL 353 123.2 Overs - W

3 Pak 390 152.1 Overs - L
4 SL 220/8 83.5 Overs- W

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
Sehwag309 said:
Well I have now, thanks for bringing it to my attention. I agree that this isn't really what the Indians need to be concerned with. In my opinion, Akhtar seems to chuck because he has a hyperflexible arm. It's visible if you go to the Australian website on Cricinfo, then look under Audio/Video for a cricket show which focuses on Shoaib Akhtar. It shows him talking about his action and then demonstrating how his arm can bend the other way. It's really amazing how it does that. So I think it's an optical illusion like with Muralitharan. And another argument I will make is that he's so damn exciting for the game. Sure, I hate him when he's playing India on the field, but when he's against anybody else, I always root for him to take a wicket on every ball with that inswinging 95 mph yorker. I really hope the ICC ignore India on this one.

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
But I can't believe that his inaccuracy would lead him to be so discarded. Ganguly's literally burning Nehra and Pathan out. Remember, Nehra just came back from injury.