• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* ICC2002 Editing Developments

xixsoside

Cricket Spectator
Neil Pickup said:
Haven't looked into save editing or fixtures yet.

Will put some numbers in alongside the scrollers in the next release :)
oh and sorry if this is trite, but I was wondering if the editor is save game compatible, as in can the database be altered even after the game is started to change attributes of regen players.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Not having a ****y fit here, as I can easily uninstall the game and reinstall it.

I did what Neil said in the other thread, tried to save and it said 4000* isn't a valid interger...

I tried opening ICC but it comes up with a run time error.

scottcraze

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Possible bug.

When im playing with international teams the team selection goes very weird, for instance England keep picking Fraser, and some Thomas guy Ive never heard of its mostly to do with bowlers.

I was playing india tonight and they had a batting lineup which included Das at 9. Kambli bowled as first change bowler and took 6-102.

Also played against Sril Lanka and Russel Arnold was getting loads of wickets too. Think it may get a bug becuase this players are putting Kumble and Murali in the shade

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This was an issue with the first version of Magpie - it's now been fixed (it will also change their bowling hands randomly!) - but you'll need to reset your database to get rid of the mess the first version made!

hallmitchell

School Boy/Girl Captain
I got it working

hi.

I got the editor working.

Thankyou very much.

I enjoy it.

One thing.

Is it possible to edit the database in the historical scenarios?

e.g sc1, sc2 etc?

If so do follow exactly the same procedures in the step by step instructions on the other thread?

I tried doing it but it didn't work.

your time and answers are greatly appreciated.

Mitchell

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
I would want to help in some way however I do not have any version of ICC. I swear, i've never seen it in an aussie store. Everyone here seems to have it:(

imagine

School Boy/Girl Captain
i want to 'add' (replace some other) current players not in the database, can someone help me know who it is?

hallmitchell

School Boy/Girl Captain
Do you mean, click on a player in the database you don't want.

Then in the right hand screen type in the name of the player, then change initials, country etc.

imagine

School Boy/Girl Captain
hallmitchell said:
Do you mean, click on a player in the database you don't want.

Then in the right hand screen type in the name of the player, then change initials, country etc.
ya.

question for neil:
is stats changing planned for the editor? eg; matches played, high score

gio

U19 Cricketer
Has anyone edited the database to reflect the changes in International players? I've made a few: England's lineup is complete (i.e. Harmison, Flintoff, Jones(s), Vaughan etc. all good. Iv'e also made a few alterations to some of the other sides like replacing Kirsten with Rudolph, Srinath with Pathan, Cuffy with Edwards. Anyone come close to making a complete database?

It's hard getting the right balance between a good player and a world beater, especially with bowling.

NikhilN

International Regular
hallmitchell said:
hi.

I got the editor working.

Thankyou very much.

I enjoy it.

One thing.

Is it possible to edit the database in the historical scenarios?

e.g sc1, sc2 etc?

If so do follow exactly the same procedures in the step by step instructions on the other thread?

I tried doing it but it didn't work.

your time and answers are greatly appreciated.

Mitchell
Edit the files in the SC folders I think

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
County editing's not possible *yet*.

Haven't tried SC editing yet. Logically it should work in the same way.

Stats changing I could add, but will only when the rest is sorted.