• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Wycombe doing their bit for the CW teams by beating the Gills, but yer Grecians are being held by 'Uddersfield currently and will go if things stay the same.

Corrin's chaps looks safe.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Find myself being pleased. Didn't know I cared until now.

Fair play to grecian, Coz, chalky & Mr P. All footy fans can relate.

Expecting a few tired and emotional posts later, tbh. :cool:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
0-0 draw to finish for us, typical of the season for us but perfectly happy with 9th for the season, an ill fated run at the play-offs for next season.

chalky

International Debutant
You 2 mate bet the atmosphere was awesome.

Anyway a big fu&k u to Gillingham they were the first complaining wanting us to be deducted points enjoy division 4.

Seanyjb10

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
For the first time ever I was supporting exeter (I am a janner) as I can't wait for next season, bring on the grecians!!

Soccer Saturday funniest thing ever, Jeff Stelling is a legend!!

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Congrats to Grecian and GIMH. The Greens are in such a mess I'm fully expecting a fairly torrid season in League One next term.
For the first time ever I was supporting exeter (I am a janner) as I can't wait for next season, bring on the grecians!!

Soccer Saturday funniest thing ever, Jeff Stelling is a legend!!
Umm, theres two of you now, I'll try not to be rude despite your ****ing vile awfulness.

thnks for the congrats anyway:)

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was in a field in Slough watching my U11 side chase leather. I managed to block it all out from my mind until 5.10 when I checked the scores and promptly started dancing at square leg. I then proceeded to not give a **** as we fell from 60/1 to 100 all out. WE ARE STAYING UP!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well done cricketweb, fantastic.
Find myself being pleased. Didn't know I cared until now.

Fair play to grecian, Coz, chalky & Mr P. All footy fans can relate.

Expecting a few tired and emotional posts later, tbh. :cool:
Thanks, people

I'll be honest; went mental when I heard Exeter were losing, meant we were safe as things stood. But when they went ahead with Gills well behind, we were safe by then and I was pleased, wouldn't have given a **** but for CW

****ing best footballing day of my life this btw not merssint

Awaiting Corrin to sober up now. Well played all.
Er maybe in the morning

Well done gimp and chalky, what a ****ing day, honest if Ryan Harley wasn't ginger I'd turn for him:)
We'll do it all over again next season fella

Craig

World Traveller
Congratulations all. I guess the Whites will bounce back and get promoted. The only way is up right?