• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah like others I wouldn't have taken notice of a third tier relegation battle but for cw. Been checking results and draws the last few weeks to see the probability of Exeter and tranmere staying up. Find myself irrationally happy that it has all worked out :)

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Ha ha yep, me too. Though TBH it all evens out as I know that Corrin, Grecian, Neil et al are all equally happy when my team succeeds. :ph34r:

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
I think the fact that you don't take notice a third tier delegation battle is one of the primary reasons that they're happy when your team fail.
I wouldn't have thought that either Tranmere or Exeter would have wanted to delegate their performances to anyone else, given what was at stake.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mass pitch invasion at the game yesterday, much fun. Who did I see on the pitch but the Head Steward from our area of the stand at home games. One of my mates asked him what he was doing on there, he replied "getting you lot off." WAG.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****ing Sky player being ****ing **** all first half.

Utterly pathetic.

Anyway did not miss much drama.

Chelsea deserve it.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Title decided well before today really, despite Sky's attempt to hype it up. Chelsea's championship, and they deserve it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Five-zip; she's done.

Called it waaaay back tbf, but I'm too gracious to dig up the posts. :ph34r:

Chavs should've won by a lot more tho.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Reckon chelsea might just do it now.....
:laugh: 103 goals for Chelsea - phenomenal effort really, I've been fairly dismissive of whoever was going to win the League this year, but 103 goals and a +71 goal difference is sensational. Fair play to them - worthy champions.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Word, top season from Chelsea.

Burnley with a great win! I'll miss you. :(

EDIT: Liverpool lol. And last gasp goal for Everton.