• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Craig

World Traveller
Interesting comments by David Sullivan that he believes a substantial club will not only go into administration, but will be liquidated and therefore cease to exist.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bloody hell 20/1 on Spurs finishing 3rd. Fill your boots time. Cushion the blow if I get a payout.

duffer

We've had like a bonus one month holiday. DDWLLLDL. Not just bad form but when watching the games you'll see these guys havent turned up.

What's such a downer is knowing that simply adding two or three good players won't change the attitudes of these guys. If they cared so much about Spurs finishing above us they wouldn't be where they are.

edit: So in other words, I wouldn't be surprised.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Mark Worrall advises fellow Londoners not to be alarmed tonight about the new ash cloud above our beautiful city which is showing up on satellite images ... apparently its been caused by 1000's of Spurs fans blowing the dust off their passports.
:laugh:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Interestingly, and I don't think this has been mentioned elsewhere, all the English teams from outside the "big four" to make the CL proper were subsequently relegated.

Small silver lining for an embittered Gooner. Hope springs eternal and all that.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
starting to get ****ing nervous tbh

The odds say that there's gonna be a CWer crying tomorrow night, can't see Gillingham being the ones to go. I hope it's not me hey, but the guys that support the teams I'm desperate to see lose tomorrow are good guys and on my part I'm gonna promise not to come in here and brag if things do go our way. Hence, I hope this is my last League One related post in this thread this season.

Come on you Whites :)

Craig

World Traveller
Interestingly, and I don't think this has been mentioned elsewhere, all the English teams from outside the "big four" to make the CL proper were subsequently relegated.

Small silver lining for an embittered Gooner. Hope springs eternal and all that.
When did Everton ever get relegated? :huh:

grecian

starting to get ****ing nervous tbh

The odds say that there's gonna be a CWer crying tomorrow night, can't see Gillingham being the ones to go. I hope it's not me hey, but the guys that support the teams I'm desperate to see lose tomorrow are good guys and on my part I'm gonna promise not to come in here and brag if things do go our way. Hence, I hope this is my last League One related post in this thread this season.

Come on you Whites :)
yeah agreed, apart from the c'mon you whites thing, obviously, no bragging here.

Haven't been able to sleep this week (yeah, I know, ****ing sad). Will just be happy when it's all over,

Still whatever happens we'll still be a league club, and our highest attendances since before I was born.

c'mon you grecian bewdies:)

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
So, because I CBF looking it up and working it out, what needs to happen for both Tranmere and Exeter to stay up?