• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

cpr

International Coach
For the sake of the Arsenal fans here, hope you do keep 3rd, would be a travesty if spurs nicked it.

But come on, I know its spurs n all, but you've got to laugh at City being shown their arses and the fact money can't buy sucess :)

Oooooh it'll be a good day in work tomorrow. Can now go back to supporting Wigan for the rest of the week.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
But come on, I know its spurs n all, but you've got to laugh at City being shown their arses and the fact money can't buy sucess :)
It will eventually. is just taking them an amunisngly long amount of time, should never have sacked Sven to be honest, he may have his faults but rekon they would be nicely in the top 4 by now.

Just have to hope they don't somehow get Jose.

HeathDavisSpeed

Note to Brumby: Blow your divine right out of your Arse-nal.

For a team that's dominated Spurs so readily over the last 10-15 years, I can smell the fear in your words. Fear that Spurs have more English players, more attacking flair and they're now breathing down your neck.

Spurs to finish 12th next season. :ph34r:

duffer

For the sake of the Arsenal fans here, hope you do keep 3rd, would be a travesty if spurs nicked it.

Oooooh it'll be a good day in work tomorrow. Can now go back to supporting Wigan for the rest of the week.
Nah man, what you get for mailing in the last month of the season.

Note to Brumby: Blow your divine right out of your Arse-nal.

For a team that's dominated Spurs so readily over the last 10-15 years, I can smell the fear in your words. Fear that Spurs have more English players, more attacking flair and they're now breathing down your neck.

Spurs to finish 12th next season. :ph34r:
Heh, scared ****less now.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What a win and what an awesome season and particularly 2010 it has been for Tottenham, the only downer being the FA Cup semi final defeat.

So good that the manager actually picks English players too..

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
You will have plenty of time to cheer on the Euro opponent Tottenham will have to play actually qualify for the CL. Would be funny if they didn't.
They could draw Milan, if they fail to make it directly. Would make a seeded group of Sevilla, Werder, Lyon, Milan and Zenit, with Tottenham as unseeded.

Craig

World Traveller
Milan will have to majorily implode not to finish 3rd. It's down to Sampdoria or Palermo for 4th spot.

Craig

World Traveller
Of course Real Madrid are yet to note that spending huge amounts of cash doesn't result in anything. They got past the first round of the last 16 in the Champions League when? Now there is an over rated club if there was one.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hartlepool deducted 3 points...makes the bottom even more interesting.

We've 'parted ways' with Dave Penney, can't say im surprised.

grecian

Hartlepool deducted 3 points...makes the bottom even more interesting.

We've 'parted ways' with Dave Penney, can't say im surprised.
Doesn't really change much for us, need to win, if we do we stay up, anything else and we're down, I reckon.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
premierleague.com shows all this weekend's fixtures being played at the same time. Is this true?! Does it happen every season? Epic.