• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2005-06

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Tom Halsey said:
Got stuck in, fair enough, but he didn't change the game at all.
It's difficult to see how he could have, the game being 0-0 when he came on and, er, let me see... :D

Nice to see he was signing autographs for the Burton players afterwards (they'll be on Ebay tomorrow)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hey. Go The Foxes!

The game that has everything: a team recovering from 2-0 down, the lower division side being victorious, a dodgy last minute winner & T*ttenham losing! :D

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
From BBC 6-0-6:

Message 1 - posted by Red Since Munich (1999)**, 2 Hours Ago

Playing small and irrelevant clubs like Burton is an embarrasment to United, our players are all paid £10,000 plus a week. They shouldn't have to put up with playing on a pitch with so little grass, and fans within 2 yards of them. Do you know what kind of things these little fans of Burton will be screaming at our stars?

The FA seem to forget that we are the biggest club ever, on this planet and probably in the universe. Why do those in power put our club at risk.

Without a fit and healthy competing United in Europe & the prem English football would be nothing.

:D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tom Halsey said:
Brown is feeling his way back from injury and has only played a few matches of late.
The same Brown who's played a full 90 minutes in 7 of the last 11 Premiership games?!

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
BoyBrumby said:
Hey. Go The Foxes!

The game that has everything: a team recovering from 2-0 down, the lower division side being victorious, a dodgy last minute winner & T*ttenham losing! :D
That's the one result that ruined my weekend.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Stoke City/Tamworth v Barnsley/Walsall

Cheltenham Town/Chester City v Newcastle United

Coventry v Nuneaton Borough/Middlesbrough

West Brom/Reading v Torquay/Birmingham

Portsmouth v Liverpool

Leicester v Southampton

Bolton v Arsenal

Aston Villa v Port Vale

Brentford v Sunderland

Manchester City v Wigan/Leeds

Millwall/Everton v Chelsea

Preston v Crystal Palace

West Ham v Blackburn

Colchester v Derby

Charlton v Leyton Orient

Wolves v Burton/Manchester United

Hopefully Bolton will turn up in a non-league game for a change and knock the CDMs out.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Joey Barton

What are you people's views on him?, i think he a definate future mid-field prospect for England. I dunno if the WC i too soon for him, but if he can maintain some decent form between now & then i would pick him in midfield ahead of jokers like Jenas, Hargreaves, Smith...

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
i'm liking Man U recent signing in Evra & Vidic along with Ferdidnad, Terry, Silvestre, Heinze (when he returns), O'shea & the superb Van der sar our defense is having a powerful look.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
aussie said:
What are you people's views on him?, i think he a definate future mid-field prospect for England. I dunno if the WC i too soon for him, but if he can maintain some decent form between now & then i would pick him in midfield ahead of jokers like Jenas, Hargreaves, Smith...
Good player - shame he (just like his murderer brother) is the scum of the earth. Good, but not good enough to play for England when we have Gerrard and Lampard.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
aussie said:
i'm liking Man U recent signing in Evra & Vidic along with Ferdidnad, Terry, Silvestre, Heinze (when he returns), O'shea & the superb Van der sar our defense is having a powerful look.
You what?!

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Barney Rubble said:
Good player - shame he (just like his murderer brother) is the scum of the earth. Good, but not good enough to play for England when we have Gerrard and Lampard.
yea i know he cant start but he showd be around the team sooner or later.